If you are planning a program and would like to apply for program approval for continuing education units (CEUs) through AAB/ABB's Professional Enrichment Education Renewal (PEER), use the application forms found at the right.
- Have you allowed time for this application to reach the PEER office at least 45 days in advance of your program date?
- Have you completed all questions and attached additional sheets where necessary?
- Have you completed questions 1-7 for each session?
- Have you attached a check or money order for the processing fee or provided a credit card number (checks should be made out to ABB-PEER)?
- Is the application signed by the appropriate parties?
PEER has adopted the policy that a meeting being held one week prior to, during, or one week after the AAB Annual Meeting and Educational Conference will not be advertised by AAB. In addition, the program’s sponsor will not be permitted to advertise the program as “PEER approved for CEUs.”
Such programs can be submitted for PEER approval, but there will be no free advertising permitted for PEER approved programs being held one week prior to, during, or one week after the AAB Annual Meeting and Educational Conference.