ABOR Name Change Request

Name change requests require official documents be submitted. Please complete the electronic form below and forward a physical copy of the required documents to our office. Accepted Documents are marriage certificate, divorce decree, legal name change judgement, or birth certificate.

The documents must be forwarded to our office via US Postal Service. Once received we will make the requested changes.

Please note: The documentation must either be a certified original (with the seal) or a notarized copy with the words "this is a notarized true copy of the original" written by the notary on it.

Required field(s) are indicated by an *.
Check if you're not a robot.