AAB Online Courses
AAB has developed online courses to help individuals earn continuing education (CE) and study for certification examinations. These courses can also assist individuals who are training for a laboratory position, are new to the field and need a basic review, or want to update and add to their knowledge in the field.
- Speaker video and slides
- Resize or zoom in on slides
- Complete a course quiz to earn CE credit
- To earn CE credit, you must complete the multiple choice quiz with a grade of 70% or higher. You may take the quiz as many times as needed.
- Your record will be automatically updated with the CE credit after successful course/quiz completion.
- Certificates are available to print/download upon completion of quizzes.
Select a discipline to begin:
Clinical Genomics: A Review of Technology and Clinical Applications
Recorded May 2017
Including: The BASE-ics; Southern Blot and PCR; FISH and DNA Sequencing; Precision Medicine, Genetics and Infectious Disease
Reproductive Biology Laboratories
Andrology and Embryology Review
Recorded January 2020
Including a review of andrology; embryology; laboratory management
Traditional Clinical Laboratories
PER Reviews of Traditional Laboratory Disciplines
Including: Immunohematology; Immunology and Serology; Microbiology; Molecular Diagnostics; PER Basic Knowledge
ATTENTION ABB Examinees: If you will be taking courses to review for an ABB certification examination, click here to learn more about the application process and how to prepare for the ABB exam.