Earn ABB/PEER Credit at the 2019 ASRM Program
Twelve Pre-Congress Courses (formerly referred to as Post-Graduate Courses) have been approved by ABB/PEER for up to 6.5 contact hours each. Following is a list of the approved courses:
Saturday, October 12, 2019
- PC01: Subchromosomal Variations and Mosaicism: Clinical Significance in Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Practices (full day – 6.5 contact hours)
- PC02: Fertility Preservation: 2019 and Beyond (full day – 6.5 contact hours)
- PC03: New Medical Information Involving Gamete Donors: Medical, Legal, and Ethical Considerations (full day – 6.5 contact hours)
- PC04: Cryostorage Management and the Lost Art of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) (full day – 6.5 contact hours)
Sunday, October 13, 2019
- PC11: Reproductive Aging: Meeting the Challenges of Clinical and Laboratory Practice (full day – 6.5 contact hours)
- PC12: Next-generation Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART): Personalized Reproductive Medical Management (full day – 6.5 contact hours)
- PC13: First 20 Years of Stem Cells: From First Isolation to Clinical Use (full day – 6.5 contact hours)
- PC14: How to Optimize Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Success: from Lab to Clinic (full day – 6.5 contact hours)
- PC15: Testicular Biopsy: Converting Diagnostic Measures into Efficient Laboratory/ Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) Outcomes (full day – 6.5 contact hours)
- PC19: Male Reproduction: the Road to Fertility with Bumps on the Way (full day – 6.5 contact hours)
- PC22: Why the Lab Is Fab: In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) through the Eyes of an Embryologist (half day – 3.5 contact hours)
- PC25: Interprofessional Approach to Manage Reproductive Failure due to Elevated Sperm DNA Fragmentation: from Etiologies to Diagnostic Approaches and Management Strategies (half day – 3.0 contact hours)
Sample ABB/PEER CE form for recording Pre-Congress Courses. Sample forms provided here are for reference and planning purposes only.
ASRM Scientific Sessions, Roundtables and Abstracts
ABB/PEER has tentatively approved ASRM’s educational program scheduled for Monday, October 14, through Wednesday, October 16, for up to an estimated total of 10 contact hours.
A variety of ASRM’s scientific sessions and roundtables have already been approved by ABB/PEER for continuing education credit. A preliminary list of ABB/PEER-approved titles can be found by clicking a link below:
ASRM has not yet published a list of abstracts. As soon as that information is available, ABB will review the list, announce the abstracts that are approved for ABB/PEER continuing education credit, and post sample ABB/PEER CE forms for Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday.