- To provide a more focused forum for andrologists and embryologists (A&Es) to communicate with each other, share ideas and knowledge, and foster closer collaborations.
- Regional workshops, meetings, and review courses that are focused on the issues of clinical andrology and embryology, are member initiated, timely and cost effective.
- An email bulletin board for andrologists and embryologists. (If you are not subscribed, let us know and we will get you on board!)
- Representation before legislative and regulatory bodies.
- Establishment of laboratory practice guidelines.
- Establishment and coordination of regional and national research collaborations.
- Establishment and coordination of A&E laboratory data bases for research and quality control.
- Educational opportunities on laboratory management, insurance reimbursement, managed care and other clinical laboratory issues.
- Consulting link-ups and experts who are available to fellow AAB College members for consulting and troubleshooting.
- Assistance in laboratory manual/protocol writing.
Scientific sessions at regional and national meetings for the presentation of new data and the exchange of new ideas.