Earn ABB/PEER CE Credit Attending Select 2021 ASRM Virtual Post-Graduate Courses
Ten of ASRM’s virtual post-graduate courses have been approved by ABB/PEER. Following is a list of the approved courses:
HALF DAY COURSE (ABB/PEER-approved for up to 3 contact hours):
- PG04: Optimizing Fresh and Frozen Embryo Transfer: Newest Evidence on Measuring, Timing, and Replacing Progesterone
FULL DAY COURSES (ABB/PEER-approved for up to 6.5 contact hours each):
- PG06: Changing with the Times: Mitigating Risk for Your ART Practice While Improving Care for Your Patients
- PG07: Controversies in Recurrent Implantation Failure
- PG10: Comprehensive Review of Genetic Carrier Screening: Genetic Counseling, Legal, and Physician Perspectives
- PG11: A Critical Assessment of Invasive and Non-Invasive PGT – What’s the Impact on ART?
- PG13: Tricks of the Trade: Small Things That Can Make a BIG Difference in the IVF Lab
- PG14: Challenges in Freeze All Embryos
- PG15: Male Infertility and ART: An Update on the Diagnosis, Treatment, and Optimization of ART Outcomes
- PG16: A Review of Clinical and Laboratory Sperm Selection Technologies to Optimize ART Outcomes
- PG19: Riding the Wave of Change: Keys to Success
We understand most virtual on-demand content will be available beginning October 18, 2021, through December 31, 2021.
After you have completed an online post-graduate course and submitted your evaluation to ASRM, please allow up to 30 days for credit for that course to appear in your ABB/PEER CE account.
Live, onsite ABB/PEER-approved scientific program session titles and roundtables will be announced soon.
IMPORTANT: If you are attending ASRM in person, you must verify your attendance at onsite ASRM 2021 programs on the official ABB/PEER CE forms available at AAB’s exhibit booth #715. Stop by AAB booth #715 in the ASRM exhibit hall and pick up your forms early to check off courses/sessions as you attend them.