Earn ABB/PEER Continuing Education Credit Attending ASRM 2023 Postgrad Courses and Scientific Sessions
Five postgraduate courses, scheduled on October 14-15, 2023, at ASRM have been approved by ABB/PEER for 3 to 6.5 contact hours each:
Saturday, October 14, 2023
- PG01 - IVF Laboratory Grand Rounds: Real Cases, Real Challenges, Real Solutions (3 hrs max)
- PG03 - How To Stay Out of Trouble with the FDA, CAP, TJC and Other Friendly Regulators (3 hrs max)
- PG04 - The Effect of a Changing Legal and Genetic Landscape on Ethical Considerations in Reproductive Medicine (3 hrs max)
Sunday, October 15, 2023
- PG05 - Interactive Workshop on Proper Coding: Reimbursement for Procedures, Laboratory, Telemedicine and More (3 hrs max)
- PG11 - Fertility Preservation in Pediatric and Adolescent Age Groups: Clinical and Laboratory Approaches (6.5 hrs max)
Sample ABB/PEER CE form for recording Postgraduate Courses. Sample forms provided here are for reference and planning purposes only.
ABB/PEER-approved ASRM scientific program session titles and roundtables can be viewed below on sample CE forms:
IMPORTANT: You must verify your attendance at ASRM 2023 programs on the official ABB/PEER continuing education forms available at AAB/CRB exhibit booth 1243. Stop by booth 1243 in the ASRM exhibit hall and pick up your forms early to check off courses/sessions as you attend them.