Earn ABB/PEER Continuing Education Credit Attending ASRM 2022 Postgrad Courses and Scientific Sessions
NOTE: Online ASRM Annual Meeting sessions will NOT receive CE credit from ABB/PEER.
Eight postgraduate courses, scheduled on October 22-23, 2022, at ASRM have been approved by ABB/PEER for 3 to 6.5 contact hours each. View approved courses.
Saturday, October 22, 2022
- PG02: Apps, Websites, Social Media, Oh My! Digital Technology Your Patients Use and Why You Need to Know About It (up to 3 contact hours)
- PG04: Preimplantation Genetic Testing: Outcomes, Current Technologies, Future Developments (up to 3.5 contact hours)
Sunday, October 23, 2022
- PG06: Advances in Clinical and Laboratory Techniques for Obstructive and Non-Obstructive Azoospermia (up to 3.5 contact hours)
- PG09: Taking the Operating Room to the Office: Obtaining Best Outcomes, Patient Experience, & Economic Sustainability (up to 6 contact hours)
- PG11: Creating a Culturally-Responsive ART Practice: Legal, Ethical and Clinical Determinants in the Patient Experience (up to 6.5 contact hours)
- PG13: Evidence-Based Personalization of the IVF Process: What You Need to Know and What the Future Holds (up to 6.5 contact hours)
- PG17: Vitrification Workshop: Understanding and Troubleshooting Device Warming Issues (up to 6 contact hours)
- PG19: The Power and Promise of ‘Omic Diagnostics for Male Reproductive Medicine (up to 3.5 contact hours)
Sample ABB/PEER CE form for recording Postgraduate Courses. Sample forms provided here are for reference and planning purposes only.ABB/PEER-approved ASRM scientific program session titles and roundtables can be viewed below on sample CE forms:
IMPORTANT: You must verify your attendance at ASRM 2022 programs on the official ABB/PEER continuing education forms available at AAB/CRB exhibit booth 1900. Stop by booth 1900 in the ASRM exhibit hall and pick up your forms early to check off courses/sessions as you attend them.
The CE forms are to be used only to document contact hours earned by attending ABB/PEER-approved live, onsite ASRM educational programs on Monday, October 24-Wednesday, October 26, 2022. Theses forms are NOT to be used to document participation in and virtual or on-demand educational programs.
Online ASRM Annual Meeting sessions will NOT receive CE credit from ABB/PEER.